Service Topics and Activities
1. One to One Vocational Rehabilitation Services. An individualized service geared to meet the specific work transition needs of the participant.
2. Small Group Presentations. Group presentations can vary in length, from a few hours to a succession of days according to the topic(s) and the participant’s needs.
3. Resource Materials and Reports. Quality handouts, written summaries and comprehensive reports are included as part of RWR services.
4. Labour Market Information and Surveys. Survey results accumulated and summarized, contain a combination of detailed salary survey information and data from local employer information if needed.
5. Self/Vocational Assessments. Designed to meet the stated inquiries of the requesting party. Various components are available and may include Transferable Skills Analysis, ‘paper and pencil’ testing results and Labour Market Survey information.
6. Battery of Tests. A wide range of assessments are available and include occupational interest inventories, skills checklists, aptitude testing and values scales. With qualified administrators and registered psychologist as part of Resources With Results service delivery, the battery of testing instruments is extensive.
7. Psychovocational Assessments. Available to assess an individual’s cognitive, emotional and vocational ability and capability, with strong predictability, to perform in a job.
8. Computer Skills Enhancement Training. Designed to build confidence in using computers within the workplace. Can include Windows, Microsoft Word , Excel, Access, Power Point, Outlook/Express and the Internet, along with other programs found in the business world. Keyboarding tests and training are also available upon request.
9. Progressive Goal Attainment Program (PGAP™) – clinical trials have supported the use of PGAP™ as an effective means of improving function and facilitating return to work. PGAP is designed to build structure and daily routine as well as progressively introduce physical and cognitive related activity through realistic and conscientious goal setting. Note: 10 sessions maximum
10. Job Coaching. Whether an individual is entering into the workforce, adjusting within or outside of the current workplace, or seeking ways to reach a higher level of job satisfaction, RWR is available to provide career insight and support along the way.